Home  D.I.Y.  Food  Music  Illustration  Contact


1 Osaka Castle

von Unknown, am 6:59 PM,
In less than two months it will be one year since I made the most beautiful and life changing travel of my entire life. I often remember Japan with a beautiful nostalgia, I remember every single place I used to go in every detail and if  I dive deeply in those memories, I still can feel the way I felt when I was there, the sensations, the state of mind, sometimes, even the smell of things. I didn't think I would miss Japan so much, but sometimes that's how we, human beings, work. We only realize the importance and meaning of things after we lose it.
Today I'm gonna take you through one of the most famous, traditional (and in my opinion, exotic) places in Osaka. And yes, as the title already shown, we will go to Osaka Castle!


Osaka Castle is one of the most famous castles of Japan, having an important contribuition in the battles for unification during the Azuchi-Momoyama period in the XVI century. With an area about one square kilometer, the castle was built on two platforms filled with land, with walls of carved stone, surrounded by a moat flooded, like European castles to protect it's occupants from potential attacks that could come from abroad.






And this one is part of another series I will show you in the future, but it's also my magic card to definitely convince those who were not convinced yet, that you should visit this place once in your life if you happen to get the chance! You can't just say no to this astonishing sunset, can you?

The castle is open to the public and is a popular attraction during the season of festivals, especially during the cherry blossom season (which I didn't see, unfortunatelly, but who knows in a next time. While it doesn't happen I stick with the beautiful sunsets I ever saw my whole life).

If you happen to be in Japan and more specifically in Osaka and are interested in know a bit more of the local history (or want to impress your date in a exotic way), feel highly recommended by me to visit Osaka Castle.

Have a great day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Em menos de dois meses, fará um ano desde que fiz a viagem mais linda de toda a minha vida. Costumo lembrar do Japão com uma bela nostalgia, eu lembro de cada lugar que eu costumava ir em todos os detalhes e se eu mergulhar profundamente nessas memórias, eu ainda posso sentir a maneira que eu sentia quando eu estava lá, as sensações, o estado de espírito , às vezes, até mesmo o cheiro das coisas. Eu não achei que eu iria sentir tanta falta do Japão, mas às vezes é assim que nós, seres humanos, funcionamos. Nós só percebemos a importância e significado das coisas depois de perdermos.
Hoje eu vou levá-lo através de um dos lugares mais famosos, tradicional (e na minha opinião, exóticos) em Osaka. E sim, como o título já mostra, nós vamos para o Castelo de Osaka!

O castelo de Osaka é um dos castelos mais famosos do Japão, tendo uma importante contribuição nas batalhas de unificação durante o período Azuchi-Momoyama no século XVI. Com uma área de cerca de um quilômetro quadrado, o castelo foi construído em duas plataformas cheias de terra, com paredes de pedra esculpida, rodeada por um fosso inundado, como castelos europeus para proteger os seus ocupantes de potenciais ataques que poderiam vir do exterior.

E esta é parte de outra série que eu vou mostrar pra vocês no futuro, mas é também a minha cartada mágica para convencer definitivamente aqueles que não ficaram convencidos, que você deve visitar este lugar uma vez na sua vida, se acontecer de você ter a chance! Você não pode simplesmente dizer não a este por do sol encantador, não é?

O castelo está aberto ao público e é uma atração popular durante a temporada de festivais, especialmente durante a temporada da flor de cerejeira (que eu não vi, infelizmente, mas quem sabe em uma próxima vez. Enquanto isso não acontece eu fico com o mais belo pôr do sol que eu já vi em toda a minha vida).

Se acontecer de você estar no Japão e, mais especificamente, em Osaka e está interessado em conhecer um pouco mais da história local (ou quer impressionar sua paquera de uma forma exótica), sinta-se altamente recomendado por mim para visitar o castelo de Osaka.

Tenham um ótimo dia!

1 comments:

  1. amazing pictures! I love the golden details. I'll keep my fingers crossed that your next journey will be as beautiful and happy as your trip to Japan.

    ReplyDelete