Home  D.I.Y.  Food  Music  Illustration  Contact


1 On the road

von Unknown, am 5:59 PM,
I know I've been in debt to you and not posting for quite a while now and I am sorry for that, it's just life of student college is not that easy as a lot of people think, we are not living the dream (yet!), we have to work quite a lot there but, hopefully, you will be graduated in something you like to do and it also is an experience that prepare us for the next step of our life which is, basically, being a grown up.
But no, this is not a lesson of moral specially because I am only in the beggining of this journey, which reminds me of traveling, which reminds me of roads, which reminds me that this is the post of today!


Weeks ago I told you I've been in an amazing little holiday in the mountains and it was quite nice for photos, not just the hotel itself, but the road back home, we arrived there at night so I couldn't really take proper pictures, but I guess the road back made up for that misfortune. I personally love landscapes because they don't need much to be astonishing or breathtakingly beautiful, they are like that by nature.





What amazes me about the northeast roads is the contrast of a really warm sun with bright blue sky and dried earth, with the cold air, grey sky and forests we have in the mountains that can be just 10 minutes behind us. Nature can be quite fascinating, don't you think? 

Have a great day!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eu sei que eu estive em dívida com vocês e não postei por um bom tempo até agora e eu sinto muito por isso, é que a vida de estudante universitária não é tão fácil como muita gente pensa, não estamos vivendo o sonho (ainda!), você vai ter que trabalhar bastante lá, mas, com sorte, você vai ser formado em algo que você gosta de fazer e também é uma experiência que nos prepara para a próxima etapa da nossa vida, que é, basicamente, ser um adulto.
Mas não, isso não é uma lição de moral, especialmente porque estou apenas no começo dessa jornada, o que me faz lembrar de viajar, o que me faz lembrar de estradas, o que me lembra que esse é o post de hoje!

Semanas atrás eu disse à vocês que eu estive em uma mini férias incrível na serra, o que foi muito bom pra fotos, não apenas o hotel em si, mas o caminho de volta para casa, chegamos lá à noite, então eu não pude tirar fotos adequadas da ida, mas eu acho que o caminho de volta compensou o infortúnio. Eu, pessoalmente, adoro paisagens, porque eles não precisam de muito para serem incrivelmente encantadoras ou lindas de tirar o fôlego, elas são assim por natureza.

O que me maravilha sobre as estradas do nordeste é o contraste de um sol muito quente com céu azul e a terra seca, com o ar frio, céu cinza e florestas que temos nas montanhas, que podem estar apenas 10 minutos atrás de nós. A natureza pode ser muito fascinante, vocês não acham?

Tenham um ótimo dia!






1 comments:

  1. beautiful landscape! And I love the clouds dotted onto the sky ...

    ReplyDelete