Home  D.I.Y.  Food  Music  Illustration  Contact


0 Impressions of the weekend

von Unknown, am 8:47 PM,


Last weekend was a great time to get away of routine and collect energies for a new week, to restart. Also, to do what I couldn't do on my holidays because I was (dying) a bit sick. Here you can see where I had the pleasure to "get lost" 2 days in.








































































































That reminded me how amazing is to travel and know new places, which makes me already look foward to my next trip, which will be, hopefully, in winter!
What about you? How was your weekend?

Have a great day!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O último fim de semana foi um grande momento para fugir da rotina e recolher as energias para uma nova semana, para recomeçar. E também fazer o que eu não pude fazer nas minhas férias porque eu estava (morrendo) um pouco doente. Aqui você pode ver onde eu tive o prazer de "me perder" por dois dias.

Isso me fez lembrar o quão incrível é viajar e conhecer novos lugares, o que me faz olhar para a minha próxima viagem, que será, espero, no inverno!
E você? Como foi o seu fim de semana?

Tenham um ótimo dia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment