Home  D.I.Y.  Food  Music  Illustration  Contact


2 Special place in my heart

von Unknown, am 10:42 PM,

I couldn't think in a better way to describe what all those itens in this picture mean to me. Besides beautiful, what all of them have in common is that they are gifts I got from really special people I am lucky to have in my life. Every time I look at them I remember the story behind every single one and that's what makes them so incredibly special to me. Not just the present itself, but the sentimental value they have to me, like the moment I received it, the smiles, the feeling of happiness, the memories, the nostalgia..


If we add some music player, this could be pretty much the kind of luggage that I could take anywhere.


And you, what gifts/memories have an special place on your heart?

Have a great day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eu não consegui pensar em uma maneira melhor para descrever o que todos esses itens nessa imagem significam para mim. Além de lindos, o que todos eles têm em comum é que eles são presentes que recebi de pessoas muito especiais que eu tenho a sorte de ter na minha vida. Toda vez que eu olho para eles eu me lembro da história por trás de cada um e é isso que os tornam tão incrivelmente especiais pra mim. Não é apenas o presente em si, mas o valor sentimental que eles tem pra mim, como o momento em que eu os recebi, os sorrisos, o sentimento de felicidade, as lembranças, a nostalgia..

Se adicionarmos um player de música, esta poderia muito bem ser o tipo de bagagem que eu poderia levar à qualquer lugar.

E vocês, que presentes / memórias têm um lugar especial no coração de vocês?

Tenham um ótimo dia!


2 comments:

  1. there's no space left in my heart for memories or gifts since its all occupied by you!

    ps: you should probably take some toothpaste and underpants as well to your travel.^^

    ReplyDelete