Home  D.I.Y.  Food  Music  Illustration  Contact


0 Oh yes, wait a minute, Mr. postman

von Unknown, am 9:29 PM,

If there is something that makes me really delighted, this thing is called letter. I think they are magical and lovely in so many ways, to begin with the envelope, the good smell (if you are like me and actually perfumes your letters), the handwritten, the words, the feelings, the memories. Send and receive handwritten letters make me happy in a very special way. Specially because nowadays, with the advent of the internet, send or receiving letters became something kind of rare. 
I made this post for two reasons: for one, because I'm looking foward for a really special letter, for two, because soon I will make a D.I.Y of how to make customized envelopes. Feel invited already.

Have a great day!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Se há algo que me deixa muito encantada, esta coisa é chamada carta. Eu acho que elas são mágicas e encantadoras de muitas formas, para começar com o envelope, o cheiro bom (se você é como eu e perfuma suas cartas), a escrita à mão, as palavras, os sentimentos, as memórias. Enviar e receber cartas manuscritas me faz feliz de uma maneira muito especial. Principalmente porque hoje em dia, com o advento da internet, enviar ou receber cartas tornou-se algo meio raro.
Eu fiz este post por duas razões: Primeiro, porque eu estou esperando por uma carta muito especial, segundo, porque em breve vou fazer um DIY de como fazer envelopes personalizados. Já sintam-se convidados.

Tenham um ótimo dia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment