Home  D.I.Y.  Food  Music  Illustration  Contact


2 D.I.Y: Customized envelopes

von Unknown, am 7:30 PM,

























As I mentioned here a few days ago, today I'm going to teach you a really quick, easy and beautiful D.I.Y.
It's not a secret to anyone that I'm completely crazy about stationery things and one of my favorite things there are envelopes because, as I also mentioned on this post I linked you, I love sending and receiving letters. Therefore I always like to think in something to make them even more beautiful and personal. So why not start for the envelope since it's the first contact with the letter we have?

You will need:


1 - double sided tape or glue (I personally prefer the tape because they are less messy)
2 - scissors
3 - envelope (in this case I opened a envelope I had in home as a prototype and I drew over it in a thick paper, cut and folded as in the prototype and made my own envelope. Or if you please, you can find some printable envelope templates on the internet as well).
4 - liner template (it's important that you make it one to two centimeters smaller on each side so you can place it without problems)


Use the double sided tape or glue on the back to hold the liner in place. 


Slide your liner template into the envelope and fold as if you were sealing it. Reopen it, adjusting the liner again if needed. Remove the film from the double sided tape and glue it to the envelope.


And ta-da! It's done!

Let's give it a try and make someone special happy next time you send a letter?

Have a great day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Como eu mencionei aqui há alguns dias, hoje eu vou ensinar pra vocês um DIY muito rápido, fácil e bonito.
Não é um segredo para ninguém que eu sou completamente louca por coisas de papelaria e uma das minhas coisas favoritas lá são envelopes porque, como eu também mencionei nesse postque eu linkei vocês, eu amo enviar e receber cartas. Portanto, eu sempre gosto de pensar em alguma coisa para torná-las ainda mais bonitas e pessoais. Então porque não começar pelo envelope, já que é o primeiro contato que temos com a carta?

Você vai precisar de:
1 - fita dupla face ou cola (pessoalmente, eu prefiro a fita, porque elas fazem menos bagunça)
2 - tesoura
3 - envelope (neste caso, eu abri um envelope que eu tinha em casa, como um protótipo e eu desenhei sobre ele em um papel grosso, cortado e dobrado como no protótipo e fiz o meu próprio envelope Ou se você quiser, você pode encontrar alguns modelos de envelope imprimíveis na internet também).
4 - modelo de forro (é importante que você tornem-os de um a dois centímetros menores de cada lado para que você possa encaixa-los sem problemas).

Use a fita dupla face ou cola na parte de trás para segurar o forro no lugar.
Deslize o seu modelo de forro dentro do envelope e dobre como se estivesse selando-o. Reabra-o, ajuste o forro novamente se necessário. Retire a película da fita dupla face e cole o forro no envelope.
E ta-da! Está feito!
E aí, vamos dar isso uma chance e fazer alguém especial feliz na próxima vez que você enviar uma carta?

Tenham um ótimo dia!








2 comments:

  1. Love the idea with the tape, looks great! I hope you received your letter ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did and it was absolutely beautiful! (:

    ReplyDelete